Living the questions, one moment at a time.

Wednesday, February 22, 2012

And I'm Off! (Tomorrow)

My blogging has been sparse this week, as it is time for midterms! I already took two, and have one more tomorrow. The light at the end of the tunnel? Spring break!

For those of you who want to stalk my plans, tomorrow night (Thursday) I leave for Rome. We are staying overnight and flying to Krakow, Poland early Friday morning. We are in Poland until Sunday night (including a visit to Auschwitz) before taking a train to Prague, Czech Republic.

Prague is for Monday and Tuesday. Early Wednesday morning, we're on a train to Vienna, Austria. Vienna until Friday night, then on to Salzburg (and the Sound of Music!) before coming back to Italy on Sunday.

It's going to be a whirlwind trip, but it combines place I've always wanted to see, so I am excited. I just need to get through the stress of the next twenty-four hours! 

I have decided that I will not be taking my computer (too much to worry about), so I will blog about each location separately when I return, using my journal entries. See you in 1.5 weeks!! Feel free to keep in touch, I will still be reading emails!

No comments:

Post a Comment