Living the questions, one moment at a time.

Sunday, April 22, 2012

The Papas Take Italy: Episode Two

I met my family in Rome this weekend for twenty-four hours of touring and fun. My going to bed at 5am Thursday night probably wasn't the best idea, as I was a bit tired but quickly forgot about it.

Some of my favorite family pictures from the weekend: Christmas card material? :)



Always the entertainer

Okay, okay...I look like Jules


A bit disturbed that Joey is approaching Maria height

"Do you think I can break in there?"



 So glad my family got to see Italy, and will understand my impending depression in the coming weeks. I know they had a blast! They said that Perugia was the favorite part of their trip though. Not surprised. Hope we can all make it back someday.

No comments:

Post a Comment