Living the questions, one moment at a time.

Saturday, February 2, 2013

So I Remember What I Did.

I realized that in the craziness surrounding winter break, I had way too many pictures on my camera!
November-January, lightning round:

Reunited with Perugia friends!

Ate a ton at the kid's table on Thanksgiving
Bridesmaids shopping for my best friend's wedding! (These aren't the dresses we actually bought).

15th (or so) annual Papapietro/McEntee Gingerbread House Party (this would be Joey's house).
Complete with frosting mustache tradition
And kids growing up way too quickly.


A few moments weren't captured, mainly because I wanted to deeply sink said moments into my memory. One of these moments was the birth of a special little boy. One of my best friends and her husband had their first child in November, and I've already loved watching little Jack grow up!

The holiday season reminds me of the very special people in my life, people who remind me of past experiences and a home I love so much. The beauty of life is that it changes, and we can integrate new people and experiences into our memories and traditions. Break was a wonderful blend of old and new, past and present.

I still have so many people in my life from my childhood, and I love them all. And there are people I love and deeply care for who I met just a year ago or less. That's what I'm thankful for as I am working on those "next steps" in my life. Hopefully news soon on that front!

No comments:

Post a Comment