Living the questions, one moment at a time.

Monday, February 4, 2013

A Nice Reminder

I received an email this morning from this random website that always seems to tell me the right thing at the right time. Seriously, this blogger I've never met "knows" me. Or maybe it's not so much the blogger. Maybe it's just a message from the beyond.

The message was about not knowing. We cannot even comprehend what is out there for us. What is happening now prepares us for what is ahead.

The message included a prayer. It read:


In this moment I don’t know how you are at work in my life.
I don’t need to.
What I do need is to trust that you are here with me in ways deeper than my knowing.
Help me, this day, to rest in your tender care and renewing presence in every circumstance I meet.

The point is that I (we) am (are) being taken care of, in more ways than we know. 

No comments:

Post a Comment