Living the questions, one moment at a time.

Friday, April 13, 2012

Paris Scrapbook

A lot of special moments this week. Inspiring conversations, delicious dinners with my roommates, and the anticipation of my family's arrival on Sunday!

In the meantime, some Paris memories:


The Louvre

Guess this art is pretty famous or something...


Musee Orsay...a museum in an old railroad station! It was my fave.

Notre Dame

So massive


Street jazz band...they were AMAZING. Wish I bought a CD.



Going up! Who needs to work out...

Top with Ash!

Paris views

All lit up and flashing

Macaroons should be their own food group

Sacre Coeur


Nom nom nom


First thought when I saw the Arc de Triomphe: Oh, I saw the Nazis march under that in my World War II documentaries. #majornerdstatus

Most expensive street in the world!

Continued

My 6 euro hot chocolate, but worth every penny.

Paris was the perfect place to spend Easter. I had a calm, reflective weekend walking the narrow streets, beautiful parks, and river paths. It's impossible to do Paris in three days, however. (Probably not even in a hundred). So I'll be back. Maybe with a date next time. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment