Living the questions, one moment at a time.

Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Thankful #7. Decisions.

The unknown scares me. That's a fact. But lately, I've actually been finding myself, dare I say it....excited. I am excited about what the future could bring. Some days, I still have my fears and anxieties. What if no opportunities come about, and I don't even have a decision to make? What if I have too many decisions? I honestly don't know which scenario scares me more. If I actually have to make a choice, well, I risk making the wrong choice.

But hey, no pressure.

I attended two separate fairs/workshops today for two very different life paths. Should I go to grad school this coming year, or put it off until the next? (Leaning towards putting it off at the moment). What do I even want?

But when I look back, I've never undergone an experience, positive or negative, that didn't teach me something. So I'm going to keep an open mind and continue to work on have several plans available. Because one of them will pan out. I'm putting my faith and trust in life to work on that for me.

For now, I am grateful that I actually have these decisions to make. The world is my oyster, really.

Cool.

No comments:

Post a Comment